- Earn extra leave or increase your salary with high performance
- Extensive, individualised Professional Development Plans
- Car allowance included in role
Fantastic opportunity for a Mental Health Occupational Therapist to join an expanding and supportive team in the Northern Beaches.
Become part of a large and successful organisation that invests in its staff and rewards high performance.
Full-time and part-time considered. Permanent position. Community/office based position.
- Earn between $80,000 and $95,000 + super
- Career progression pathways to Team Lead roles
- Excellent working and learning environment
- Get rewarded for your hard work with extra leave and additional salary
- Supportive management structure
- Tailor your caseload to your special interest
- Flexible working conditions with Work From Home Options
- Experienced and friendly multidisciplinary team
- Extensive administration and scheduling support
- Varied caseload of mental health conditions
- Detailed and accurate report writing/documentation
- Caseload based in North Shore/Northern Beaches area
- Helping individuals to achieve an optimal state of personal, social and emotional well being
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Full AHPRA registration
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Driver’s license and own vehicle
- Previous Mental Health experience
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Jem Melcher (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 760 842 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au