- $38.00 – $40.00/hr + benefits – including relocation assistance
- Amazing community pharmacy near Shepparton
- Fantastic work/life balance with 2 week rotating roster – Full-time position
An outstanding pharmacy near Shepparton VIC is urgently seeking a Pharmacist Manager to add to their dedicated and passionate team!
This opportunity is an amazing career move for a driven individual who is a hard-worker, devoted to their industry and has charismatic leadership qualities that influence the team and community.
This role is a permanent full-time position that works around a rotating 2-week roster, thus requiring the candidate to work some weekends. The role has great benefits including a very lucrative hourly rate between $40-45, they are also offering incentives such as meeting KPI bonuses that can reach up to $10k, following a 2-year employee commitment bonus of 10k.
The candidate should possess:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to attend and consult the community in terms of appropriate products they acquire
- The ability to think and react well under pressure and in fast-paced environments
- Ability to plan strategically and efficiently
- Commitment to a high quality of customer service
- Leadership skills to manage a productive team
- Fully utilising Guild Care Programs to maximise profit
The candidate is required to:
- Hold an unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Knowledge of the use of FRED dispensing
- First-aid qualified
- PRIOR MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE
- Leadership skills and abilities
- Proven strong communication skills and be able to negotiate effectively in relation to the financial aspects associated with the pharmacy operation
If you believe you are the right candidate for this great opportunity and you are a motivated pharmacist determined for career progression and to work in a dynamic community pharmacy;
then please do not hesitate to apply and forward your CV to [email protected] Feel free to also follow up with a phone call about the position or other interest you have by calling Alyssa on +61 478 765 544.
Alternatively, have a look at other position we currently have available by clicking the link www.gorillajobs.com.au