- 2 Month Locum (Flexible)
- Up to $94 Per Hour Inc + Travel / Accommodation
- Interesting Outreach Cases
My client is currently looking for a Cardiac Sonographer for an exciting locum opportunity in Alice Springs.
This is a fantastic chance to see a spectacular part of Australia, all whilst being paid!
This would ideally be for 2 months from the beginning of June (there is some flexibility)
You will be working both onsite in Alice Springs, and also taking part in the OutReach program and spending some time travelling to rural areas (max 1-night stay).
WHAT’S ON OFFER:
- Up to $94 Per Hour Inc
- All Travel and Accommodation Provided
- Possibility to take Partner
- Meaningful Work for the Local Communities
- Mostly based in Alice Springs
- Experience a glimpse of Rural Outback Australia
- Highly quality GE Vivid Machines
- Work with Top Cardiologists
- ASAR Accreditation
- Able to perform Stress Echo and Echo
- Paediatric Experience Highly Desirable
- Reliable and Professional Approach
- Australian Working Rights
If you are interested in this role please email your resume to Judith (Principal Associate, Medical Imaging) on [email protected] and feel free to follow up with a confidential discussion to +61 468 718 119
We are the industry leaders in healthcare recruitment
For more Imaging Jobs in Australia please visit www.gorillajobs.com.au