- Lead Role – Great Career Progression
- Large Comprehensive Practice – Skin Cancer Checks and Treatment Room
- Full Time Permanent Role – No Shift Work
A fantastic community-focused GP clinic in the Padstow area of Sydney is looking for a Lead Practice Nurse to join their supportive and inclusive team on a full-time basis.
The successful Lead Practice Nurse will enjoy stable hours, no shift work, varied and interesting working day, lucrative salary and being part of an experienced and welcoming team.
This is a secure role with a large medical provider resulting in great career progression opportunities and an interesting and varied working day.
A real meaningful role with a focus on patient care and preventative health with CDM, Care Plans, Immunisations and Skin Cancer Checks.
WHAT’S ON OFFER:
- Generous Salary – Up to $40 Per Hour
- Full-Time Permanent Hours – No Late Evenings or Weekends
- Lead Practice Nurse Position – Take the Next Step in Your Career
- Leading Medical Provider – Stable Role with Real Progression
- Large Centre Meaning a Variety of Interesting Cases
- Experienced and Personable GPs
- Supportive and Inclusive Management Structure
- Friendly and Welcoming Team Culture
- Focus on Patient Care and Community Support
- Unrestricted AHPRA
- Previous GP Experience
- Leadership Experience Desirable
- General GP Duties
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this position click Apply, email your resume to Judith (Division Manager, Nursing Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 718 119 for a confidential discussion.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing and reputable healthcare recruitment agencies. We would love to chat with you about progressing your career.
For more Registered Nurse/Midwife positions in Sydney please visit www.gorillajobs.com.au