- Community Focused and Family Feel GP Clinic
- Lead Nurse Role – Great Next Step in Your Practice Nurse Career
- Stable and Secure Role with a Lucrative Salary
A fantastic community-focused GP clinic in Eastern Melbourne is looking for a Lead Practice Nurse to join their supportive and inclusive team on a full or part-time basis
The successful Lead Practice Nurse will enjoy stable hours and a secure role, a varied and interesting working day, a lucrative salary, and being part of an experienced and welcoming team.
This is a medium-sized fully comprehensive GP clinic with a team of 4 experienced GPs and 2 Nurses. There is always adequate Nursing support.
A real meaningful role with a focus on patient care and preventative health and a great next step in your Practice Nurse career.
WHAT’S ON OFFER:
- Generous Salary – Up to $40 Per Hour
- Full-Time or Part-Time Permanent Hours
- Lead Practice Nurse Position – Take the Next Step in Your Career
- Leading Medical Provider – Stable Role with Real Progression
- Medium Size Clinic (4 Doctors and 2 Nurses)
- Experienced and Personable GPs
- Supportive and Inclusive Management Structure
- Friendly and Welcoming Team Culture
- Focus on Patient Care and Community Support
- Free On-Site Parking and Close to Public Transport Routes
- Unrestricted AHPRA
- Previous GP Experience
- Registered Nurse
- General GP Duties
- Supervisory and Administration
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this position click to Apply, email your resume to Judith (Division Manager, Nursing Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 718 119 for a confidential discussion.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing and reputable healthcare recruitment agencies. We would love to chat with you about progressing your career.
For more Registered Nurse/Midwife positions in Melbourne please visit www.gorillajobs.com.au