- Attractive Salary Package + Bonus
- Permanent Full-Time Position
- Dynamic Team that focus on Quality Service Provision
An exciting opportunity now exists for an experienced Occupational Therapist to take up the challenge of leading a dynamic OT team.
Our client has been expanding their reputable allied health teams across other states and you’ll be assisting with the development and operations of the Melbourne team.
This position is permanent full-time.
- Attractive salary – earn between $90K to $110K + super
- Flexible working hours
- Your own manageable caseload
- Low billable hours to ensure your work-life balance
- Unrivalled team atmosphere
- Have your leadership qualities and values recognised!
- Contained travel within a geographical location
- Travel reimbursement
- Regular meetings and company events
- Lead a growing team of Occupational Therapists
- Supervise junior therapists and deliver training
- Mobile role
- Manage your own diverse caseload of NDIS (all ages)
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Full AHPRA registration
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Police and Working With Children Check
- Min. 2-3 Years Experience with Disability/NDIS
- Driver Licence & Own Vehicle
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Trinity (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 825 047 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au