- Fantastic Remuneration Pacakage
- Inner City Locations
- Career Progression
A fantastic opportunity for a newly qualified Sonographer to join one of Sydney’s leading private providers conveniently located in the Inner West suburbs of Sydney – enjoy the close proximity to the CBD and great transport links.
This is an ideal first role for a newly qualified General Sonographer – this provider covers the full range of scans and so upskilling and career progression are a big benefit to this position.
You will be working on top of the range GE equipment and alongside one of the top Radiologists in Sydney.
This client is a Radiologist owned, expanding Imaging Provider. Highly competitive remuneration packages will be negotiated with the right candidate.
Full-time hours are preferred but there is some flexibility with this.
- Full ASAR Accreditation
- Fully Qualified (No Trainees)
- Australian Working Rights
- Professional and Personable Approach
WHAT IS ON OFFER:
- Great Remuneration
- Ideal Role for Newly Qualified Sonographer
- Interesting Case Load
- Work directly alongside leading Radiologist
- Highly Experienced Support Team
- Flexible Hours
- Private Provider
- Career Progression and Training Opportunites
- State of the Art Equipment – GE
- Modern and Purpose Built Facilities
- Focus on your Professional Development
- Within Easy Reach of Buses and Trains
- Close Proximity to the CBD
If you are interested in this role, or for a confidential discussion on similar positions please email your resume to Judith Butcher (Principal Associate, Medical Imaging) on [email protected] or give me a call on +61 468 718 119
I have Medical Imaging roles across Australia and would love to have a chat with you about taking the next step in your career.
We are the industry leaders in healthcare recruitment