- Lucrative hourly rate $35 ~ $45 (based on experience)
- Incredible team environment and support
- Become the face of the Pharmacy
They are seeking a warm-hearted Pharmacist to join their friendly professional healthcare team on a full-time basis to perform meds checks, clinical interventions and day to day services. Hours of work will be weekdays and rotational weekend on a fortnightly roster.
Benefits of the role:
- Training and mentoring from a leading Pharmacy brand
- Great team culture where individuality is welcomed
- No micro-managing
- Opportunity to progress and become the face of the store
- Partnership pathway available in under 5 years
- Look forward to going into work!
This Pharmacy is well-established and has been in the owner’s hands for the past 8 years. The pharmacy is extremely dynamic, modern, and has been servicing the health needs and more to the Bundaberg region for many years. Having a “Customer First” culture, this Pharmacy and the team deliver great customer service, is trustworthy and has knowledge and advice that they are eager to pass on.
This role would ideally suit a newly registered Pharmacist or someone with 1-3 years experience.
An ideal candidate would possess:
- An Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- A “Customer First” attitude
- Great interpersonal skills with customers and the team
- Student mentality
- A passion for forward pharmacy
- Proficiency in FRED dispensing (preferable)
If you’re interested in this opportunity and you feel you can add some real value to this company, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 468765147
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see opportunities we have in your area: www.gorillajobs.com.au