- Great learning opportunity with personalized training and programs
- Career progression opportunity in a reputable organization
- Great dynamic team to work with in the Sydney Shire
A permanent full-time role for a newly registered Pharmacist is available in Southern Sydney. The role is perfectly suited for a candidate possessing strong communication skills and has the ability to build relationships with customers.
The innovative team here provides support throughout the busy day to day of the Pharmacy. Being able to stay composed under pressure is essential, and will help to build your well-rounded skillset. You will receive mentorship from your team members to help you in any way possible.
This is a great opportunity for anyone who is young, hungry and wanting to prove themselves. There will be 3 other Pharmacists, dispense techs, and support staff to work together with at all times.
You will receive 40 ~ 45 hours of work a week (negotiable), and the right candidate will receive an immediate full-time start! Pay incentives are also given to the candidate who is able to learn and prove themselves as a valuable asset! A future partnership is also on the table for anyone who can prove they possess leadership qualities.
Requirements for this role:
- The ability to work in a team of people
- Unlimited AHPRA registration
- Strong work ethic and initiative
- Great communication skills
- Impeccable customer service
- Ability to multi-task in a high-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with customers
Are you interested in this position? Do you want to work with a lot of likeminded people and be looked after by incredible people? Please send your CV to [email protected] or call +61 2 8003 4922 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, have a look at our website for more opportunities like this in Sydney! www.gorillajobs.com.au