- Lucrative remuneration from $38.00 ~ 40.00 per hour
- Huge opportunity for anyone who is looking to progress in their career
- Beautiful location just a short 2 hour drive from the heart of Newcastle, NSW
An amazing opportunity is now available for a permanent full-time Pharmacist In Charge. This is a big opportunity, only targeted towards serious Pharmacists who possess a strong passion for Pharmacy as well as wanting to take their career to the next step. Join a reputable organization just a short 2-hour drive from the heart of Newcastle, NSW!
About the role:
As the Pharmacist working alongside the Pharmacist In Charge of this forward dispense model pharmacy, you will be overseeing the overall operations of the pharmacy together with an experienced Retail Manager and motivated dispensary and front of the shop team.
Medium script trade, together with appropriate staffing levels allows for excellent customer counseling interaction time. The role includes both working autonomously and as a second pharmacist , but always with excellent and highly trained shop staff.
You will be involved in many and varied pharmacy professional services as this site offer vaccination, patient medication profiles, home medication reviews (done by another Pharmacist) to name just a few of the services provided to the community. Healthchecks are also a big focus for this Pharmacy.
Requirements for the role:
- Good communication skills
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Local education (preferred)
- Ability to work well with a team
- Trustworthy, reliable, and driven personality
- A strong passion for Pharmacy and providing Pharmacy services and implementing 6CPA activities
- A customer-focused approach to the day-to-day and care of patients
- Immunization certification (preferred)
Benefits of working here:
- $38.00 ~ 40.00 p/h during the week & $55.00 p/h during the weekends.
- Incredible team to work with
- Permanent full-time work
- Live and work right next to beautiful bays and beaches
Are you interested in this opportunity? Please send your resume through to [email protected] or call +61 468 842 406 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see similar opportunities in the Newcastle area: www.gorillajobs.com.au