- Immediate permanent full-time and part-time positions
- Reputable organizations in great locations all over Newcastle, NSW
- Fantastic remuneration between $35.00 ~ 40.00 per hour
We encourage Pharmacists to apply who have already finished their provisional AHPRA registration and want to test their skills with a dynamic and innovative team. Alternatively, Pharmacists with experience (between 1 ~ 3 years) are also welcome to join this dynamic team here!
The successful applicant will demonstrate excellent customer service, strong leadership and organization skills, professional patient counseling, and the implementation of day to day procedures. Career progression within these organizations come after proven value and success in becoming a valued member of these pharmacy teams.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Unlimited AHPRA registration with no restrictions
- A friendly, flexible, pleasant personality with the ability to work independently and with others
- Great customer service and passion for Pharmacy
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to work two extra weekends a month
- Innovation and creativity
- Strong communication skills and fluent English speaking ability
- Local education (preferred)
- Immunization certification (preferred)
- Residence around the Newcastle, NSW area
The benefits you should expect to receive:
- Career progression opportunities
- Training and mentorship provided
- Ability to work solely and responsibility provided as you grow and develop within this organization
- Remuneration fitted to your skillset ($38.00 ~ 40.00 per hour)
- Great team of people to work with
- Flexible roster to accommodate anyone who wants to work part-time, offering great work/life balance
- Great location just a short drive from the hub of Newcastle, NSW, and its beautiful beaches and coastal attractions
Does this opportunity interest you?
If you feel that you can offer value and become a leading member within an organization, please submit your resume to [email protected] and give us a call at +61 468 842 406 for a confidential chat!
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see other potential opportunities around the Newcastle, NSW area: www.gorillajobs.com.au