- Permanent full-time position with an immediate start
- Competitive hourly rate + benefits
- Great organization and big support team to help kickstart your career
A full-time position is now available right in the heart of the lovely beach-ridden Gold Coast! This is a permanent full-time position best suited for a Junior Pharmacist or someone a bit more experienced. Any level of experience is welcome!
You will be thrown right into a dynamic and fast-paced environment with a great big team of staff and Pharmacists, all focused on delivering excellent customer care to the lovely Community in the area. The Pharmacy is open from 8:00 ~ 8:00 during the weekdays.
You will receive 38 ~ 40 hours per week over four days. The right candidate would, however, need to be flexible to potentially pick up extra shifts or cover sick leave or holidays.
Details to the role:
- Helping to manage and ensure the dispensary is running smoothly
- Customer focus and care, solving problems and interacting with patients
- Handling the Webster packing for the Community and Nursing Homes
- Following and abiding by 6CPA programs
- Doing scripts
Requirements for the role:
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Passion for Pharmacy
- Strong communication skills
- Must live locally
- Must possess a valid NSW license
- Ability to work solely and part of a team
- Likable personality and friendly persona
- Student mentality
Does this position interest you? This is an immediate full-time position starting whenever you like! If you feel this is the perfect place for you to grow and start your new chapter, send your resume to [email protected] or call +61 468 842 406 for a confidential conversation.
Alternatively, have a look at our website for other positions in the Gold Coast or Brisbane that might be suitable for you! www.gorillajobs.com.au