- Career progression in a very reputable organization
- Good remuneration + benefits for the permanent full-time role
- Great team and work culture in a progressive environment
A great opportunity for a newly registered or Pharmacist young in their career is now open for anyone hungry and keen to take the next step in their bright career!
You will be working in a 24-hour Pharmacy that is rostered with a great, dynamic, and fun-loving team to work with. You will be rostered during the day-time hours and expected to provide quality customer care and service to the Community.
Days and shifts:
- 4 weekdays: (9:00 ~ 5:00) & (2:00 ~ 10:00). You may be required to work two-night shifts till 10:00.
- 1 weekend: (9:00 ~ 5:00 & 11:00 ~ 7:00)
20 other interns, Pharmacists, students and techs (over 20 people) will be responsible to assist the Pharmacists and techs. Strong communication skills and a grasp of the English language is also a necessity.
Requirements for the role:
- AHPRA registration
- Passion and drive for Pharmacy
- Flexibility to work the nights and occasional weekend
- Strong communication skills
- Friendly, easygoing personality – good with people
- Available to start as soon as possible
Are you interested in this position? If you feel this role is for you, please email your resume to [email protected] or call +61 468 842 406 for a confidential chat
Alternatively, have a look at other opportunities within the Melbourne area that might also be suitable for you. www.gorillajobs.com.au