- Accommodation and relocation assistance provided for your convenience
- Fantastic remuneration between f$100,000 ~ 105,000 P/A
- Fantastic opportunity for leadership opportunities welcoming Junior Pharmacists
A Community Pharmacy in regional NSW, just 2 short hours from big cities like Port Macquarie, NSW and Newcastle, NSW are now in a position to recruit a competent Junior Pharmacist to join their team.
This would be a relocation role. Whether you are travelling on your own or have family, this is the perfect opportunity to take as you will be accommodated with a lucrative remuneration, accommodation, relocation allowance, and rental assistance!
Benefits you should expect to receive:
- Relocation assistance and accommodation allowance
- A fantastic work/life benefits
- Country attractions, yet just a short drive near to the big cities
- A challenging, yet rewarding role
- Very flexible roster with no late nights
- Fantastic remuneration between $100,000 ~ 105,000 P/A
- Partnership opportunity (immediate or in the future)
- Vibrant team to work with
- Lovely community demographic
- Career progression
They offer an integrated approach to healing and pain management by giving their patients a one-stop-shop solution – providing consultations, prescriptions, 6CPA services, Medschecks, and brilliant healthcare advice and assistance under one roof. You’ll work with great people who have chosen healthcare because they want to make a difference. You will also be able to talk directly with the patients and customers who will come to you with their concerns.
You will be working together with the Pharmacist Manager to ensure compliance, staff management, as well as the professional services and day-to-day duties of the Pharmacy. All training and mentoring can be provided to you by the other healthcare professionals there. All levels of experience are welcome for this role.
Requirements to be successful for this role:
- Local experience and education
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Good communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- A innovative approach to healthcare
Are you interested in this opportunity?
If so, please send your resume to [email protected] and/or call +61 468 842 406 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see similar opportunities in your area: www.gorillajobs.com.au