- Expand and learn new skills in this lovely Pharmacy
- Great place and position to Kick start your career!
- Immediate start in the Cairns region for the right candidate
This Pharmacy is looking for a newly registered Pharmacist to join their dynamic and forward-thinking team in providing excellent customer service to the local singles, couples and families of the area with the occasional tourist passing through the beautiful town.
The Benefits of the role:
- Career progression available for whoever shows they want it
- Great team environment and culture
- Learn and develop each day
- Interact with customers while enhancing your interpersonal skills
- A lucrative starting salary for a Junior that increases with experience
Working alongside the Pharmacist Manager you will get the support and mentoring you need while also receiving the responsibility that you are craving.
Your main role would consist of dispensing, med checks, Webster packs and letting the Pharmacist Manager take care of the front of the house in the off-peak times.
Requirements of the role:
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Finished at least 1 year of internship in a Pharmacy
- Ready to take on the next step in their career
- Great communication – written and verbal
- Following and abiding by 6CPA programs
- Basic understanding of MINFOS (preferred)
Does this position interest you?
If you feel this is the perfect place for you to develop and grow, send your resume to [email protected] or call +61 468 765 147 for a confidential conversation.
Alternatively, have a look at our website for other positions on the QLD Coastline that might be suitable for you! www.gorillajobs.com.au