- Dynamic boutique firm that is seeking to grow aggressively
- Autonomy over a varied caseload specialising in Commercial Litigation
- Collegiate team that works hard and plays hard
Premium boutique firm located in Martin Place with a growing team of around 14 lawyers and 16 staff.
The firm’s primary focus is on Business Law but is also expanding its delivery of personal legal services.
The clients are mainly corporates involved in the IT sphere and entrepreneurs and this is reflected in the work that is flowing through the firm.
The team is comprised of hardworking professionals who are committed to delivering excellent legal services to their valued clients and are highly collegiate and like to play hard.
The firm takes a long-term view of its business and therefore implements career progression tactics by various means: promotions and incentive schemes based on client draws.
A junior litigation lawyer who has specialised in Commercial Litigation from admission is required to join the firm to support the firm’s existing caseload. The successful applicant can expect to be working on varied Commercial disputes in various jurisdictions, particularly in the District, Supreme and Federal Courts. The nature of such matters will include general contractual disputes, debt recovery, corporate insolvency, and matters in Equity.
The successful applicant will also be someone who is experienced in working in a premium boutique firm or in a small team in a reputable firm and aspires to specialise in Commercial Litigation for the long-term.
- 2 – 4 years PAE exclusively in Commercial Litigation in a reputable Sydney-based firm
- Experienced working in a boutique firm or in a small team and is keen to continue working in a similar environment for the long-term
- Highly professional presentation with excellent plain English communication skills
- Competitive salary of $70,000 – $85,000 plus super, subject to experience level as assessed by the firm, and despite the foregoing the firm is willing to negotiate above this range for the right person
- Ideal location in the innermost CBD, close to public transport, eateries and shops
- Access to incentive schemes for client draws
- Highly collegiate and collaborative team of professionals who enjoy working working hard and playing hard
- Relaxed boutique atmosphere with a strong team mentality committed to delivering excellent legal services with a pro-client approach
- Business development opportunities through direct client liaison
- Varied caseload specialising in Commercial Litigation
- Autonomy over your caseload – build on your existing competence and confidence in Commercial Litigation
Does this role sound like you?
If YES, please send your detailed resume to [email protected] or for a confidential discussion about the role please call Ellie on 0468 842 406.
If NO, please visit our website: gorillajobs.com.au to peruse additional job opportunities.