- Supervision from a highly experienced Speech Pathologist
- Above Award Pay Rates!
- Excellent induction program
Exciting opportunity for a New Graduate Speech Pathologist to join a well-established clinic and gain support from a highly Speech Pathologist.
Full-time position, immediate start for the right candidate. Western Sydney
- Earn between $68,000 to $72,000 + super
- Supervision and continued support from an experienced Speech Pathologist
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Mixed community/clinic role
- Variety in caseload with exposure to a range of sectors- NDIS/Aged-Care/Private
- Clinic is located in Western Sydney and close to shops
- Friendly and supportive team
- Excellent induction program to ensure you feel supported in your role
- Gain experience in both adult and paediatric clients
- Fantastic opportunity to build your skills in a number of areas
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA membership
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Driver’s license
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Jem Melcher (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 760 842 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Speech Pathology job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Speech Pathologist positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au