- Friendly, dynamic and enthusiastic team
- Latest state of the art equipment
- Highly experienced staff
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a young and enthusiastic general sonographer to join this busy, medium-sized clinic in the West of Melbourne.
The successful candidate can expect to work with the latest in high-tech equipment.
This company is committed to providing professional development and support to all their staff and deliver the very best in patient care.
- Current ASAR
- Friendly and approachable
- 12 months experience as a general sonographer
- Relevant tertiary education
- Be a good team player
- Strong interpersonal skills
- $60 – $75 p/hr + super
- Dynamic work environment
- On-going in house training and support
- Friendly work culture
- Plenty of scope for career progression
- Work with top Radiologists
If you wish to discuss this further or are excited for a promising new career change in Medical Imaging, don’t hesitate to contact Sean Hillier, Associate Medical Imaging (0468 862 161)
I focus on Medical Imaging jobs throughout VIC, WA and SA
For more Imaging Jobs in Melbourne please visit www.gorillajobs.com.au