- Utilize the latest and on-point tech
- Large supportive and friendly team
- A strong commitment to your own proffessional development
An opportunity has opened up for an experienced General Sonographer to join a leader in Diagnostic Imaging.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing consistent high-quality ultrasound services and will need to be an effective communicator.
Utilizing the latest high-spec equipment, you will join a team led by talented Radiologists providing the very best patient care.
- Current ASAR
- Minimum 12 months post qualification experience
- Relevent Diploma/tertiary education
- $60 – $75 p/hr + 9% Super + benefits
- Strong commitment to your career advancement and CPD
- Conveniently located near public transport, shops and schools
- Great work/life balance
- Fantastic team culture
- Wide range of training and career advancement opportunities
If you wish to discuss this further or are excited for a promising new career change in Medical Imaging, don’t hesitate to contact Sean Hillier, Associate Medical Imaging (0468 862 161)
I focus on Medical Imaging jobs throughout VIC, WA and SA
For more Imaging Jobs in Melbourne please visit www.gorillajobs.com.au