- Career Progression – Promotions From Within
- Flexibility – Hours and Start Dates Negotiable
- Patient and Employee Wellbeing is a Priority to This Provider
A fantastic private imaging provider in the Mornington Peninsula region is looking for a Sonographer to join their supportive and established team.
This high-end imaging company uses modern and state of the art machines and has well-kept facilities.
You can balance this role around your lifestyle as they are flexible on hours.
Keep your skillset up enjoying working on a mixed and interesting caseload and benefit from working for a company that really cares about the wellbeing and professional development of their Sonographers.
Enjoy this ideal location conveniently located out of the main hub of the city but still within easy access of all the amenities you could need, and within an hour of the Melbourne CBD.
- ASAR Accreditation
- 12 Months Post Qualification
- Above Market Rate Salary – Up to $75 Per Hour
- They care about your Professional Development
- Modern Purpose Built Facilities
- High-Quality Scans – High-End Equipment
- Varied Case Load – Keep Your Day Interesting
- Great Team Culture – Personable Radiologists and Management that Listen
- Flexibility – Hours and Start Date Negotiable
- Focus on Patient and Employee Wellbeing
- Ideal Location – Enjoy easy Access to the CBD without the prices and chaos!
If you are a Sonographer looking for a change and to improve the quality of your work life please email your resume to Judith (Division Manager) on [email protected] or call 0468 718 119 for a chat, we always respect confidentiality.
If this role isn’t quite right for you but you are seeking a new position please get in contact to discuss other opportunities.
Gorilla Jobs is one of the leading healthcare recruiters in Australia and we would love to help you take that next step and progress your career.
For more Imaging Jobs in Melbourne please visit www.gorillajobs.com.au