- GP owned non corporate practice
- DPA/DWS and MM3 Zone for PEP Fellowship Pathway Program
- Private billing
The beautiful Riverina Wagga Region awaits a General Practitioner seeking a change of scenery or practice to join a popular Private Billing medical centre.
The general practitioners in the Centre specialize in a number of fields including skin cancer, women’s health, respiratory disease, adolescent health, prenatal care & pregnancy management, preventative medicine, paediatrics & family planning, anesthetics, men’s health, diabetes, mental health, and pre-employment medicals.
- Lucrative Private Billing- Bill Over $350/hr
- Fantastic support including on-site pathology, nursing support
- DPA / DWS Available
- Very busy long-established general practice
- Daily flights to both Melbourne and Sydney for easy weekends away!
- Part-time or Full-time demand available.
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM or equivalent)
Wagga Wagga is a vibrant regional centre on the banks of the Murrumbidgee River in the heart of the Riverina. With four distinct seasons, there’s always something new to explore. Discover the delicious food and wine scene, wonderful galleries, tranquil riverbank walks, gorgeous gardens and parks, and fascinating heritage. There are excellent private schools and affordable luxury housing available.
How to Apply?
Call or SMS Daniel Cappellacci on 0468 718 155 for a confidential discussion. Email [email protected]