- Well established over +20 years
- 70% Billings & 75% on weekends + Lump Sum Payment
- Super clinic + Full Patient books
General Practitioners (VR) required for a very busy, bulk billing centre located in the beautiful suburbs of Eastern Sydney.
This is truly a supersize medical centre with 5 levels, and 2 levels just dedicated to GPs. In addition, our client is extremely proud of delivering comprehensive care and quality services to their community for over +20 years.
You can expect an established patient base from day one with flexible working hours, full nursing support and a wide variety of Allied Health, Pharmacy, Skin Checks and Pathology on-site. This practice is fully equipped, using the latest practice software and features everything that you would expect from a modern centre.
The medical centre is open 7 days a week and currently turning patients away from 3 pm as all appointment books are full till 8 pm. Now due to high patient demand, our client is looking for GPs with the right mindset to join their multidisciplinary team of doctors.
Now offering, 70% billings + 75% on weekends + Lump sum payment, see as many patients as you like and huge earning potentials.
- Experience as a VR GP – FRACGP/FACRRM
- Caring, friendly disposition
- Able to handle high volume
- Opportunity to join a Super Clinic with modern facilities
- 70% Billings + 75% on weekends + Lump sum payment
- You can choose to either Bulk Bill or Privately Bill
- AGPAL Accredited and fully computerised using Best Practice Software
- High patient demand with full patient books
- Currently turning patients away + Appointment books full till 8 pm
- Huge earning potential
- Experienced CDM and full registered nurses
- Fantastic location
- Close to public transport and shopping centres
- Pharmacy, Pathology, Skin Checks & Allied health on-site
- Locum positions available for DPA restricted Drs
- Multiple positions available
- Flexible working arrangements
Interested in this position?
Please forward your resume to Rez Kabir | Principal Associate (Doctor Division) | [email protected] and feel free to follow up with a phone call +61 468 378 285.