- Take home 65% of the billings + $20,000 sign-on bonus.
- Mixed billings centre (Doctors discretion).
- Flexible work arrangements with optional remote telehealth component.
We are seeking a General Practitioner who holds their Vocational Registration for a medium-sized clinic in the Monash area of Canberra. The clinic is located in the centre of a highly-populated area.
Keys Benefits & Features of the Clinic:
- Take home 65% of the mixed billings
- $20,000 sign-on bonus
- The majority of the consultations are privately billed
- AGPAL accredited practice, ensuring quality and of the practice environment, systems and processes
- Flexible work arrangements
- Full nursing support, drastically reducing Doctor administration time
- Featuring 8 spacious consultation rooms with ultra-modern fit-outs and equipment that is regularly maintained and upgraded when needed
- Excellent practice management and administrative support
- Ideal start date; January
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM or equivalent)
How to apply?
You can click apply or if you have any further questions or would like a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Sam Lloyd (Senior Associate, Doctor Division) via call or email.
Phone: 0468 378 285
Email: [email protected]