- Private community clinic -established for over 30 years
- 4-6 patients per hour
- 70% and $150/hr available.
Locum opening with a doctor-owned surgery in the Dandenong area.
Current doctors within the practice are seeing up to 50 patients a day and can count on full nursing support to help with the workload. Nursing support includes CDM, Immunisations and other time-consuming tasks.
The Medical Centre has 2 full-time doctors (1 male and 1 female) and both are going on holiday for the last 2 weeks of May.
There is also strong Allied Health support, parking onsite, pathology and the medical practice is fully computerised.
Requirements for the position:
- Must hold Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM or equivalent)
- No DPA restrictions
- A genuine opportunity to be busy from day one with due to an immense patient load
- Full nursing support which will help drastically with reducing admin time
- 70% of billings with a minimum guarantee of $150 per hour (You won’t need it)
- Opportunity to join a practice which has a superb reputation within the community
- Friendly team, professional practice manager and superb nursing staff
Interested in this position? Please forward your resume to Daniel Cappellacci via [email protected] and feel free to follow up with a message to +61 468 718 155