- Well established medical centre
- Both F/T & P/T roles are available
- 70% of billings
General Practitioner is required to join a longstanding bulk billing centre in the larger Hurstville Area. The practice has been operating for over a decade and had a strong reputation within the community.
This 5+ doctors strong practice is mainly bulk billed and operates both on an appointment basis as on walk-ins. You can expect high patient numbers due to the geographical location, of a busy street and next to a hospital which offers high foot traffic for maximum exposure.
The successful doctor can count on full nursing support, drastically reducing admin time for their doctors. There is a strong mandarin speaking patient base available which requires a lot of women’s health and paediatrics.
Due to one of the main doctors reducing their hours and a Registrar leaving, both F/T and P/T roles are now available.
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM | FRNZCGP | MRCGP or equivalent)
- No restrictions in terms of DPA
- Well established bulk billing centre
- Wide range of GP services and full Allied Health support
- Reputable practice in the community established over 20+ years
- 4+ Drs and full-time clinical nursing support and admin staffs
- Onsite Pathology collection and additional services in Acupuncture, Skin Cancer Checks and Pharmacy onsite
- Non-corporate, friendly privately-owned management and supportive staff
- Fantastic location – next to public transport, off a busy street and next to the hospital
- Free parking available for the doctors
- Excellent remuneration
- Flexible working hours
Interested in this position?
Please forward your resume to Rez Kabir | Principal Associate (Doctor Division) | [email protected] and feel free to follow up with a phone call +61 468 378 285.