- Take home 65% of the private billings + hourly guarantee rate
- All 5 current Doctors booked out days in advance
- Attractive consultation fees of $87 per standard consult
We are seeking a motivated, caring general practitioner who holds their vocational registration to join a wonderful modern mixed billing practice in the Brunswick area of Melbourne, only a 5-minute drive from the CBD.
Recently renovated, the practice sees amazing high ceilings, huge windows allowing for a naturally lit lobby and consultation rooms, as well as art fittings and a wide range of indoor plants. The mood is uplifting and provides a relaxing space for both staff and patients. The practice has seen great success in the area and sees a constant growth in its loyal patient base.
We are looking to fill a part-time role for two to three days per week. You will see lucrative remuneration with a 15-minute appointment costing patients a minimum of $87. The average daily billings per GP are $2,200. All GP’s are fully booked every day out through appointments, and the practice is currently turning away walk-in patients due to not being able to fit them into our Doctors busy schedules.
- You will take home 65% of private billing receipts
- No bulk billing, exclusively private practice
- Hourly guarantee rate for your first 3 months
- 5 Doctor clinic that says all of its Doctors booked out from advanced online and phone bookings daily
- Fully booked out schedule
- Newly renovated practice with beautiful architecture
- 12 allied health professionals onsite
- Great demographic seeing lots of affluent females aged 25-50 and LGBTQI patients
- Room for another GP up to full-time
- Non-corporate practice
- Modern facilities and equipment
- Full nursing support
- You must have fantastic communication skills and have a caring, understanding attitude to practicing medicine
- Must have no restrictions in terms of DPA
- Must hold Vocational Registration (FRACGP, FACRRM or equivalent)
Interested in this opportunity?
Click apply or contact Sam Lloyd on +61 468 378 285 for a confidential discussion. Email [email protected]