- Dr-Owned + High patient demand
- 70% of billings + Hourly rate (negotiable)
- Fantastic management and nursing support
General Practitioner required for a well established, doctor owned practice based in the Western Suburbs of Sydney. All of the current doctors are fully booked, thus there is an urgent need for a doctor to help and relieve the workload.
The centre has high volumes of Family Medicine, Paediatrics and Work Cover with current doctors reaching up to 40 patients per day. Also due to big residential developments and the massive property boom, more and more patients are now acquired by the practice.
Expect strong practice support and a convenient location with onsite Pathology, nearby Pharmacy and key amenities such as shops and restaurants. Negotiable earnings for the right doctor to start either on a Full or Part-Time basis.
If you join this practice you can expect to hit the ground running with full patient books from day one.
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM or equivalent)
- No restrictions in terms of DPA
- Opportunity to join a driving practice which offers full patient books
- Doctor owned, family orientated and NON-Corporate
- 70% of billings and hourly rate can be discussed
- Opportunity to see up to 50 patients a day
- Fantastic location
- Fantastic management
- Full nursing support + Allied health
- Vision to join practice for the long-term
- NO lock-in contracts
Interested in this position?
Please forward your resume to Rez Kabir | Principal Associate (Doctor Division) | [email protected] and feel free to follow up with a phone call +61 468 378 285.