- Departed GP + High patient demand
- 70-75% of billings or $150/hr initial guarantee
- Private billing options available
General Practitioner (VR) required for doctor-owned practice based in the North of Canberra.
- Opportunity to join a well-established doctor-owned practice
- 70-75% of billings or $150/hr initial guarantee (3 months)
- Current doctors are billing $2,000 – $2,700 /day
- Private billing options at the doctor’s discretion
- High patient demand
- Still booked out appointments
- Full nursing support to reduce admin time
- Non-restrictive agreement
- Superb facility
- Flexible working arrangements
- P/T and F/T positions are available
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM or equivalent)
- No restrictions in terms of DPA or DWS
- Minor procedural work is highly desirable
- 4+ Doctor strong practice
- Well established patient base with a wide demographic
- Purpose-built centre with fully equipped rooms
- Allied Health include: Physiotherapists, Psychologist and Pathology
- Professional nursing support: Care-Plans, Immunisations, Procedures
- Located in one of the busiest and fastest-growing suburbs in ACT
- The centre is ideally located close to public transport and local amenities for maximum exposure
- Uses Best Practice plus training if required
Interested in this position?
Please forward your resume to Rez Kabir | Principal Associate (Doctor Division) | [email protected] and feel free to follow up with a phone call +61 468 378 285.
Also, please visit our website at www.gorillajobs.com.au for other exciting roles.