- 70% of billings or Hourly rate (first 3 months)
- Doctor owned with great reputation
- Departed doctor + No Patient shortage
General Practitioner (VR) required to join an extremely busy centre based in the larger Silverwater Area. The centre has been established for over 5 years and has built an excellent reputation within the community.
- Opportunity to join a well-operated centre in the Inner West of Sydney
- 70% of billing or hourly rate
- Privately owned and operated medical centre
- Current doctors are all high billers
- Excellent reputation within the community
- Non-Restrictive agreements
- Full nursing support
- Wide range of Allied Health
- Doctor owned (non-corporate)
- Well-equipped bulk billing centre
- High patient demand with a wide demographic
- GP departed recently (with a full patient book)
- Great reputation within the community
- High demand in Family Medicine, Women’s Health, Paediatrics and lots of Health Assessments including CDM’s
- Full-time registered nurses
- Allied health: Physiotherapist, Pathology, Psychologist, Chiropractor and Pharmacy next door
- All computerised and uses BEST Practice
- Must hold Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM or equivalent)
- No restrictions in terms of DPA
- Excellent patient care
Interested in this position?
Please forward your resume to Rez Kabir | Principal Associate (Doctor Division) | [email protected] and feel free to follow up with a phone call +61 468 378 285.
Also, please visit our website at www.gorillajobs.com.au for other exciting opportunities.