- Immediate start available
- Diverse patient base – Young professionals/families and Students
- Earn 70% of Gross Billing + Income hourly guarantee available
A busy medical centre with a great location in Haymarket has demand for a GP with interest in women’s health to join their team on a part-time or full-time basis.
Benefits and Features:
- No lock-in contracts, no radius restrictions.
- Excellent billing potential- Earn 70% and be paid an hourly guarantee rate.
- Highly professional, clean clinic using best practice software
- A great mix of over 5 doctors – male and female GP’s who are collegiate and empathetic
- Excellent location in the heart of Haymarket- amazing ambience and the clinic is filled with natural light as it has windows.
- Current Doctors are seeing over 25+ patients per day.
- Onsite physiotherapist, psychologist and dietitian
- Full-time nurse support + onsite pathology.
The patient following comprises mostly of working professionals, young adults and students from UTS and surrounding education facilities.
Expect friendly management who encouraging you to settle in and have 70% of billings and an hourly guarantee period of 3 months with flexible working hours. There are spacious and fully equipped rooms and parking for doctors.
Requirements for the role:
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM or equivalent)
- No restrictions in terms of DPA
If you would like to apply or ask questions?
Click apply or contact Daniel Cappellacci on +61 468 718 155 for a confidential discussion. Email [email protected]
Gorilla Jobs recruits for medical centres nationwide across metropolitan and rural Australia. To view our selection of jobs visit: https://www.gorillajobs.com.au/job-category/general-practice/