- See between 35 to 40 patients per day.
- Gross Bill on average $2000 or more daily.
- World class medical centre with all allied health services onsite
Our client is regarded as the leading clinic in the larger Narellan area. Due to demand, they are seeking an additional GP that can provide full-time coverage for their practice. Doctors on average gross bill $2000 to $3500 per day.
What they offer:
- A wide range of general practice services including accident and emergency medicine, chronic disease management, skin checks and lesion removal, musculoskeletal medicine, paediatrics and much more.
- With fully integrated allied health services, and specialist practise nurses who focus on chronic disease management planning doctors increase their billings per patient.
- See 30 patients per day and if you are comfortable you have the choice of consulting more.
- Doctors on average gross bill $400K to $600K per annum.
- 70% of billings + initial incentive payment options.
- Secure and dedicated onsite car parking for doctors.
- A great team of doctors who all have special interest areas across general practices.
- An excellent reception team and a well-trained clinic manager.
- Constant focus on professional development with regular clinical meetings between doctors and business training provided for enhancing billings.
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM or equivalent)
- Availability to work one day on weekend.
- Available 38 to 40 hours per week.
- Be available to do one afternoon to an evening session on a weekday
How to Apply:
Click apply or contact Daniel Cappellacci on +61 468 718 155 for a confidential discussion. Email [email protected]
Gorilla Jobs recruits for medical centres nationwide across metropolitan and rural Australia. To view, our selection of jobs visit: https://www.gorillajobs.com.au/job-category/general-practice/