- Flexibility with start and finish times.
- Mixed Billing / Earn 65% Gross Billing + Hourly Income rate
- Fantastic Location + Coastal lifestyle
General Practitioner (VR) required for a 5+ doctor strong practice-based inPort Macquarie. Our client is extremely proud of their great team of Doctors and experienced nurses, delivering excellent medical care and serving the community for over 20 years.
Benefits and Features:
- Wide mix of clinical work- skin cancer checks and treatment, aged care and chronic disease management, family medicine + minor surgery.
- Established medical clinic – you will be booked up within your first couple of weeks.
- Flexibility offered– choose your start and finish times.
- An excellent mix of Australian trained GP’s – female and male with diverse areas of special interests.
- A professional and clean practice with modern equipment, technology and highly organised.
- Nursing support full time.
- Family-friendly operating hours: 8 am to 6 pm weekdays, no weekend required.
- Mixed Billing- Allowing you to spend time with your patients and maximise your hourly income.
Requirements for the role:
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM or equivalent)
- No restrictions in terms of DPA
If you would like to apply or ask questions?
Click apply or contact Daniel Cappellacci on +61 468 718 155 for a confidential discussion. Email [email protected]
Gorilla Jobs recruits for medical centres nationwide across metropolitan and rural Australia. To view our selection of jobs visit: https://www.gorillajobs.com.au/job-category/general-practice/