- Extremely popular practice + Dr Owned
- 70-75% of Billings + $150/hr (first 3 months)
- Full-time registered nursing support
General Practitioner (VR) is required to join a well-established and extremely popular family practice in the beautiful suburbs of North Manly Area.
You will enjoy a strong support network, with 6+ doctors rotating through the practice on a weekly basis. There are Allied Health Specialists both onsite and visiting, and full-time Registered Nurse support for Care Plans, Wound Care, Health Assessments and Immunisations.
Current patient books are being filled out from mid-day due to the popular demand and the fantastic location it poses with pharmacy next door.
Expect strong practice support and a convenient location with onsite Pathology, key amenities such as shops and restaurants. Negotiable earnings 70-75% for the right doctor to start either on a Full or Part-Time basis.
Requirements for the role:
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM or equivalent)
- No restrictions in relation to DPA
- Excellent patient care
- High demand in Women’s Health and Paediatrics
- Dr Owned and Operated
- Busy and well-supported bulk family practice
- 70-75% of billings or $150/hr (first 3 months)
- 35-40 patients per day
- Fully equipped consultation rooms
- Registered Nurse support
- Lots of Care plans and CDM’s
- Set up for Skin Work (with RN support)
- A range of Allied Health services and Pharmacy onsite
- Flexible hours on offer
- Convenient location nearby key amenities and high foot traffic
- Secured parking available
Interested in this position?
Please forward your resume to Rez Kabir | Principal Associate (Doctor Division) | [email protected] and feel free to follow up with a phone call +61 468 378 285.
Also, visit our website at www.gorillajobs.com.au for other opportunities.