- Receive 83% of the bulk billing
- High patient load
- Enjoy your own consultation room
The GP must have an interest in mental and/or sexual health and be great at communicating with young people as well as having the delivery of high-quality care at the forefront of their motivation for medicine.
Unbeatable location and benefits at a bulk billing clinic offering excellent remuneration.
Two long-term Doctors are retiring, meaning this is an opportunity to take over an existing patient base.
- An extremely attractive 83% of the bulk billing
- See 4 patients per hour from your first day
- Practice high-quality medicine
- Flexible hours
- The ability to practice at your own pace
- Flexible, no lock-in service agreements
- Full nursing support
- Modern facility with state of the art equipment and high-quality instruments
About The Practice:
- Patient demographics mostly consist of youth, and patients seeking mental and sexual health treatment
- Relaxed environment
- Zedmed software used
- A medical centre with 15 rooms, all filled with natural light
- Located in the larger Caulfield area
- Local to essential amenities including; schools, public transport, shopping centres and entertainment, all within walking distance
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM or equivalent)
- No restrictions in terms of DPA
How to apply?
You can click apply or if you have any further questions or would like a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Sam Lloyd (Senior Associate, Doctor Division) via call or email.
Phone: 0468 378 285
Email: [email protected]