- Established, private owned medical centre
- Provide a holistic patient experience
- Upmarket Eastern Suburbs location
The innovative and forward-thinking private billing doctor operated medical clinic seeking a GP with an interest in female health, preventative health and other GP specialties for their stunning eastern suburbs location in Sydney.
- An innovative model of care – there are multi-disciplinary teams that provide a holistic patient experience. There is no 5-minute medicine at this clinic.
- Work with a collegiate team of highly qualified, research-based practitioners that focus on clinical excellence.
- Stunning facility to provide doctors, staff and patients with a welcoming and desirable environment.
- Focus on delivering health outcomes rather than being rushed to push patients through the door
- Guaranteed salary and income – Lucrative earnings for the right GP
- Work with a dynamic, collegiate team that is innovative
- Outstanding support team with health clinicians, allied health and highly trained and motivated admin staff.
- Stunning eastern suburbs clinic and facilities.
This clinic would be suitable for either a new Fellow GP or a GP who is frustrated with the traditional model of general practice and not enjoying their day to day work. This clinic allows you to focus on the delivery of the highest quality of care to ensure outstanding health outcomes and genuine preventative medicine is provided to patients who visit the clinic.
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM or equivalent)
- A holistic approach to medicine
How to Apply:
Click apply or contact Daniel Cappellacci on +61 468 718 155 for a confidential discussion. Email [email protected]
Gorilla Jobs recruits for medical centres nationwide across metropolitan and rural Australia. To view, our selection of jobs visit: https://www.gorillajobs.com.au/job-category/general-practice/