- 70% of billings & Hourly rate (which you will not need)
- F/T & P/T positions available
- Established medical centre + Amazing team of doctors & supporting staff
General practitioner required for a busy, well-established centre in the larger Ryde area.
The medical centre features 10+ doctors, physiotherapist, psychologist, podiatrist, dietitian, diabetic educator, pathology onsite. You will be well supported by well-trained nursing staff, friendly, flexible, and doctor-centric environment.
The centre is located in a vibrant shopping centre off a busy road with all key amenities nearby for maximum exposure. The practice has been fully booked with new patients and is in urgent need for additional doctors to help out with the ever-increasing workload, where patients are being turned away.
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM or equivalent)
- A holistic approach to medicine
- Opportunity to join a well-established medical centre
- 70% of billings
- See up to 60 patients per day (if you wish)
- Full nursing support, drastically reducing admin time
- Great team of doctors and supporting staff
- Wide variety of Allied Health services
- Doctor friendly environment + No lock-in contracts
- Existing patient base + Start seeing patients straight away
- Easy access to public transport or parking
- Both F/T and P/T positions available
- 6-months locum available (DPA doctors)
- Immediate start
Interested in this position?
Please forward your resume to Rez Kabir | Principal Associate (Doctor Division) | [email protected] and feel free to follow up with a phone call +61 468 378 285.
Also, please visit our website at www.gorillajobs.com.au for other exciting roles.