- 80% for the first three months then 75% to 70% Billings.
- Take over a patient base from a retiring doctors
- Both full time as part time positions available
A General Practitioner is required for a busy bulk billing centre based in the larger Epping Area.
The centre has an urgent need for a GP to step in as one of the Doctors recently retired and another doctor had to cut back their hours due to family reasons.
Overview of the practice:
- A busy medical centre which has over 20,000 registered patients
- Full nursing support including a nurse-led CDM program
- A doctor recently retired and the practice can’t handle patient demand
- Superb location close to shops, restaurants and bars
- Allied Health and some cosmetic work available
- Mixed patient demographics with Mandarin, Italian and English speaking patients
- Affluent area and lots of scope for variation
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM or equivalent)
- No restrictions in terms of DPA or DPA 6 months provider number
- Able to handle high volumes of patients whilst supported by a nurse
- Busy practice with an immediate patient load
- 80% for the first three months and 75 to 70% after that
- Full nursing support including CDM
- Friendly staff
How to Apply:
Click apply or contact Daniel Cappellacci on +61 468 718 155 for a confidential discussion. Email [email protected]