- 70% on weekdays + 75% on weekends
- No contracts, no drama and great support
- Full-time nurses support to reduce all admin time
General Practitioner required for a GP Super Clinic based in the Eastern Suburbs Area.
This 12+ doctors strong practice offers everything a practitioner wants from Skin to Cosmetics to Pediatrics and all equipped with the latest equipment. The centre is truly amazing.
They have some of the finest doctors working for them all Vocational Registered and many of them are even examiners. The centre is internal politics-free and they seem to have an unlimited source of patients. You will be supported by well-educated nurses, admin and reception staff.
This doctor-owned, non-corporate medical centre doesn’t lock their doctors into contracts. Just get your Medicare number, start billing without the worry of signing contracts which might restrict you in the future. The senior doctors
That being said, there is almost no turn over in the clinic as the clinic offers what it promises and doctors are genuinely happy within the clinic. Also with a 5-star rating online, it’s safe to say that patients are happy as well.
There is no after hour component and you will enjoy working from 8 am to 6 pm. There is also a weekend roster where you are rewarded with an additional 5% of billings. Many of their Drs come from private billing practices as they are now taking home more billings.
- Must hold Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM or Equivalent)
- Able to work fast and professional (Safe medicine)
- No restrictions in terms of DPA
- Opportunity to work for a 5-star rated medical centre
- High earning potential (exceeding $2k/day)
- Wide range of Allied Health services
- Full nursing support
- No contracts, no drama + start seeing patients straight away
- No need to build a patient base
- Amazing team of doctors & staff
- Training and support provided by the senior doctors
- Easy access to Public Transport
- Flexible working hours
Interested in this position?
Please forward your resume to Rez Kabir | Principal Associate (Doctor Division) | [email protected] and feel free to follow up with a phone call +61 468 378 285.