- Dr-Owned + No lock-in contracts
- Well established since 1985
- 70% Billings + Hourly rate (first 3 months)
General practitioner required for a well-established medical centre in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney.
The centre has a wide patient demographics and caters to all ages and nationalities. Due to the increasing population and high property development, there is a growing patient base to take over. There is also an increased workload within workers comp, family medicine and travel medicine.
Being located in a busy shopping centre, the practice can guarantee a high patient load and covers a great area of residential and commercial side. This medical centre has an established patient base and growing by number.
The Medical Centre features 14+ doctors, spacious consultation rooms, full-time nurses with and well equipped and urgently seeking additional GPs to join their amazing team of doctors.
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM or equivalent)
- Non-DPA Location
- Friendly and approachable
- Well established practice for 30+ years
- Offering 70% + Hourly rate first 3 months
- Attractive earnings for the right doctor
- Convenient location in a busy shopping complex
- Close to public transport
- Friendly, supportive staff + full-time nurse to reduce admin time
- Drs are currently seeing 30-40 patients/day
- Looking for multiple GPs + flexible hours
- F/T or P/T positions are available
- Looking for VR or Non-VR Doctors
- Accredited practice + Fully renovated
- No lock-in contracts
Interested in this position?
Please forward your resume to Rez Kabir | Principal Associate (Doctor Division) | [email protected] and feel free to follow up with a phone call +61 468 378 285.