- 70% of billings or $150/hr (for 6 months)
- Interest in Occupational Health and Skin Work
- full nursing support available
General Practitioner required for a busy bulk billing clinic based in the larger Penrith Area.
The centre features everything you would expect from a modern centre including a wide variety of Allied Health, modern interior, TV screens in the waiting room, ongoing marketing support and full-time nursing support. The centre has a large two-bed treatment room and a dedicated procedure room.
The successful doctor can count on full nursing support, drastically reducing admin time for their doctors, modern and fully equipped consult rooms, inside a busy shopping centre.
Patient Demographics are Young Families, Children, Women’s Health (Urgent Need) and elderly with CDM / Diabetes. There is also an opportunity for a Doctor who wants to specialize more in Skin Cancer Medicine.
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACCRM or equivalent)
- Holistic approach to medicine
- Opportunity to work in a busy bulk billing centre
- Well established patient base
- Modern consult rooms and fully renovated
- Full nursing support and a wide variety of Allied Health
- 70% of billings or $150 per hour (for the first 6 months)
- Fantastic location – inside a shopping centre and close to public transport
- Excellent remuneration
- Flexible working hours
- DPA position available for a retiring Dr
Interested in this position?
Please forward your resume to Rez Kabir | Principal Associate (Doctor Division) | [email protected] and feel free to follow up with a phone call +61 468 378 285.