- 65% Mixed Billing + Hourly rate first 3 months
- Excellent consultation fees starting at $80 per consult
- Offers great work-life balance + Excellent financial benefits
General Practitioner (VR) required for a busy, modern medical centre in the beautiful town of Orange.
This medical centre is a fully RACGP accredited training practice and actively supports GP Registrars and Medical Students. Featuring a well-equipped Treatment Room with separate Procedure Rooms with an exercise physiologist on-site as well as a pharmacy and pathology.
Due to increased patient demand, our client is seeking full-time GPs to join their modern clinic with a spacious waiting room, an allocated children’s play area and car parking for patients and doctors.
Great opportunity for the right GP, if you are looking for the perfect work-life balance, collegiate support and a great team environment, with great financial incentives.
- Experience as a VR GP – FRACGP/FACRRM
- Caring, friendly disposition
- An interest in Men’s Health / Aged Care / Occupational Medicine or teaching would be highly desirable
- Opportunity to join a modern medical centre in the larger Orange Area
- 65% of billings + Hourly rate retainer
- Excellent consultation fees starting at $75 per consult
- Immediate patient load due to increased patient demand
- Fantastic location with Pharmacy + Pathology on-site
- DPA approval for the right IMG candidate
- Fantastic Financial Incentives + Starter Pack
- Experienced CDM and treatment room nursing support
- Dedicated car parking for doctors
- Flexible working hours for school drop-offs or pickups
- Great team of supporting Doctors, Nurses and Admin Staff
Interested in this fantastic opportunity?
Please forward your resume to Rez Kabir | Principal Associate (Doctor Division) | [email protected] and feel free to follow up with a phone call +61 468 378 285.