- 70% of billings + Hourly rate
- Newly furbished centre
- Flexible work arrangements
General Practitioner (VR) required for a busy, state of the art medical centre of Western Sydney.
Our client thrives to provide the highest quality of healthcare to their patients and always maintaining a high standard of quality healthcare for the community.
This medical centre features well-equipped treatment rooms for emergencies, on-site nurses for wound dressing, ECGs, Spirometry, Vaccinations and Pathology. The centre is located in the heart of a busy shopping area and offers dedicated car parking for patients and doctors.
Fantastic opportunity is available for both full-time and part-time GPs to join an excellent team of doctors and supporting staff.
- Experience as a VR GP – FRACGP/FACRRM
- Caring, friendly disposition
- Minor treatment room procedure skills
- DPA available
- Opportunity to join a brand new medical centre in the larger Western Sydney Area
- 70% of billings which includes an hourly rate for the first three months
- Fantastic Financial Incentives
- Experienced CDM and treatment room nursing support
- Dedicated car parking for doctors
- Close to public transport and shopping centres
- Flexible working hours for school drop-offs or pickups
Interested in this position?
Please forward your resume to Rez Kabir | Principal Associate (Doctor Division) | [email protected] and feel free to follow up with a phone call +61 468 378 285.