- Dr owned + No lock-in contracts
- Well established + Excellent reviews + Full patient books
- 70% Billings + $150/hr + Higher loading (after hours)
General practitioner required for a modern, well-established medical centre in the booming area of Parramatta.
The centre has a wide patient demographics and caters to all ages and nationalities. Due to the increasing population and high property development, there is a growing patient base to take over. There is also an increased workload within workers comp, family medicine and cosmetics.
Being located in a busy shopping complex, the practice can guarantee a high patient load and covers a great area of residential and commercial with great scope for skin checks and occupational health. This medical centre has excellent reviews and growing by number.
The Medical Centre features 8+ doctors, 7 consultation rooms, a full-time nurse with modern rooms and fully equipped. Also looking to extend their hours and build a pharmacy on-site due to high patient demand.
Now looking for after-hours doctors, which will be for a DPA position with 70% of billings + $150/hr (first 3 months) + higher item number (after hours).
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM or equivalent)
- Good bedside manners
- Friendly and approachable
- Expanding, modern practice + excellent reviews
- Offering 70% + $150 /hr first 3 months
- Attractive earnings for the right doctor
- F/T + P/T + DPA after-hours positions available (higher loading)
- Convenient location in a busy shopping complex and covers a great area of residence and commercial
- Close to public transport and dedicated parking for doctors
- Friendly, supportive staff + full-time nurse to reduce admin time
- Looking for multiple GPs + flexible hours
- Doctors are currently seeing 30-40 patients/day
- Also 6 months locum positions available for moratorium Drs (day-time)
Interested in this position?
Please forward your resume to Rez Kabir | Principal Associate (Doctor Division) | [email protected] and feel free to follow up with a phone call +61 468 378 285.