- Take home a Salary of $300,000. DWS/DPA Area.
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
- 6 weeks annual leave. + Subsidised housing.
The clinic was established in the 1970s to give a reliable health service to the local Aboriginal Population in the Port Augusta and Davenport area. Currently, the clinic has room for one new General Practitioner who holds their Vocational Registration.
The team pride itself on understanding the local communities and delivering healthcare in a culturally appropriate manner. 75% of their staff are Aboriginal.
About the Opportunity:
- Take home a salary of $300,000
- Work Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm
- Subsidised housing
- A friendly and welcoming team that works
- Psychologists and psychiatrists onsite
- Full nursing support
- Rewarding work
- Low staff turnover
- Port Augusta is a 3 hr & 30 min drive North of Adelaide
- 6 weeks annual leave
- Immediate start available
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM or equivalent)
Are you interested in this opportunity?
Then click apply or contact Sam Lloyd on +61 468 378 285 for a confidential discussion. Email [email protected]