- 70% Billings + hourly rate provided for 3 months for income guarantee whilst bui
- Part Time work very welcome – very flexible
- Thriving practice busy and growing
Modern, purpose-built doctor-owned non-corporate clinic with an excellent reputation in Chatswood has demand for a VR GP who can speak Mandarin or Cantonese to join their team for 2 to 3 days a week. Busy days are Monday/Tuesday and Saturday.
- 70% Billings + hourly rate provided for 3 months for income guarantee whilst building quickly.
- Full time practise nurse support and the team also have physiotherapist, podiatrist, psychologist and dietitian
- Onsite pathology collection.
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Flexible hours to suit your lifestyle.
- Fantastic Chatswood location: 5 minutes walk from Chatswood Station and also secure car parking available.
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM or equivalent)
- No DWS Location
- Ability to speak Mandarin or Cantonese highly suitable.
How to Apply:
Click apply or contact Daniel Cappellacci on +61 468 718 155 for a confidential discussion. Email [email protected]
Gorilla Jobs recruits for medical centres nationwide across metropolitan and rural Australia. To view our selection of jobs visit: https://www.gorillajobs.com.au/job-category/general-practice/