- World class medical centre
- Flexible options available | Locum or Permanent
General Practitioner required for a multidisciplinary, new medical centre located in the Cammeray/North Sydney area. Ideally, this is a full-time position with flexible hours available across the week.
- Flexible working and contractual arrangements –
- Competitive fee split terms.
- World-class facility- large waiting room, spacious and new consulting rooms and a multi-bed treatment and procedural area.
- Upfront sign-on payments. Potential to earn a share of practice profits
- All essential health services onsite including dental, pathology, radiology, allied health, specialists, and a treatment room with nursing support for emergency care.
- There will be some private billing options available
- Flexible hours available- you can tailor your working week to suit your lifestyle.
- All administration work is taken care of for you- solely focus on your clinical work and billing
- Highly trained reception staff and Clinic Manager who understand Medicare Billing and GP clinic operations.
- Excellent lower north shore location.
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM or equivalent)
- A holistic approach to medicine
How to Apply:
Click apply or contact Daniel Cappellacci on +61 468 718 155 for a confidential discussion. Email [email protected]
Gorilla Jobs recruits for medical centres nationwide across metropolitan and rural Australia. To view, our selection of jobs visit: https://www.gorillajobs.com.au/job-category/general-practice/