- 70% of billings or an hourly rate
- Established medical practice
- Non-Corporate + Non-restrictive agreements
General Practitioner required for a boutique medical centre based in the larger Castle Hill Area. You will be joining a team of two General Practitioners and two registrars who are well supported by dedicated nursing staff.
The practice is fully equipped and features everything that you would expect from a boutique practice. There will be a short built-up phase in regards to patients, however, you will receive an hourly rate to compensate for this. Note that management of the practice has an excellent background in attracting patients and have done so before with multiple practices.
There is also an option to start on 3 days a week and then work your way to 5 days a week inline with increasing patient numbers.
Requirements for the role:
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM or equivalent)
- No restrictions in terms of DPA
- Minimum 6-weekly sessions (3-days a week)
- Opportunity to join an established practice in The Hills District
- 70% of billings or an hourly rate (whichever is greater)
- Full nursing support (Including CDM, Dressing, …)
- Superb management with knowledge on the medical side
- Non-restrictive agreements
- Friendly work atmosphere
Interested in this position?
Please forward your resume to Rez Kabir | Principal Associate (Doctor Division) | [email protected] and feel free to follow up with a phone call +61 468 378 285.