- Earning potential of $400,000 + on a full time basis
- Chronic disease, young families, minor procedures and skin checks
- Fairfield location
Due to high demand for GP services this multi-million dollar medical clinic is seeking a dedicated experienced GP (FRACGP or FACRRM) to join their team providing services to thousands of patients in the Fairfield community.
- Established for over 20 years with busy patient flow.
- A wide range of general practice services including accident and emergency medicine, chronic disease management, skin checks and lesion removal, musculoskeletal medicine, paediatrics and much more.
- With fully integrated allied health services, and specialist practise nurses who focus on chronic disease management planning doctors increase their billings per patient.
- Opportunity for qualified GP’s to support GP registrars and medical students.
- No binding contracts.
- Lucrative income potential: On full-time hours $400,000 is attainable.
- Flexible working week – Clinic hours are 8 am to 9 pm.
- All services provided onsite.
- COVID Safe: consultations are a mixture of telehealth and face-to-face
The medical clinic:
The modern facility is a collegiate multi-doctor clinic providing dedicated General Practice, Specialist and Allied Health services all working hand in hand to deliver holistic patient care. Treatment and procedural areas with Nursing support, Pathology and a Pharmacy complete the centre’s offering
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM or equivalent)
- No DWS Location
Click apply or contact Daniel Cappellacci on +61 468 718 155 for a confidential discussion. Email [email protected]
Gorilla Jobs recruits for medical centres nationwide across metropolitan and rural Australia. To view our selection of jobs visit: https://www.gorillajobs.com.au/job-category/general-practice/