- A beautiful mixed billing centre with full patient books
- Patient Demographics are mainly young professionals, families and a few elderly
- 70% of billings with a minimum hourly rate of $130 per hour (first three months)
A General Practitioner is required for a beautiful mixed billing practice based in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney.
- A beautiful centre with full patient books
- The medical centre as an urgent need to get someone on board ASAP
- A wide variety of Allied Health available
- Patient Demographics are mainly young professionals, families, and a few elderly
- Hypermodern centre with a large waiting area and excellent admin support.
- 2 practice nurses available and they do have a nurse-led CDM program
- Located below a large retailer on a prime location and next to a busy train station offering maximum exposure.
- A unique opportunity that won’t stay available for long
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM or equivalent)
- No restriction in terms of DPA
- A holistic approach to medicine
- 70% of billings and a minimum hourly rate for the first 3-months of $150 per hour
- Parking is negotiable, however, most Doctors just train it in.
- Full nursing support and guaranteed patient load
- Hypermodern centre, truly an amazing place to work
- Friendly and supporting staff, nice people to work with
If you would like to apply or ask questions?
Click apply or contact Daniel Cappellacci on +61 468 718 155 for a confidential discussion. Email [email protected]
Gorilla Jobs recruits for medical centres nationwide across metropolitan and rural Australia. To view our selection of jobs visit: https://www.gorillajobs.com.au/job-category/general-practice/