- Opportunity to be busy from day one with current waiting times exceeding 45 min
- Close to Canberra CBD with easy access to parking
- 75% of billings or $150 per hour ongoing
A General Practitioner is required for a busy NON-Corporate bulk billing centre based in the Inner North of Canberra.
The medical centre features 3 GP’s with the room to grow to 7, each of the GP’s has its own dedicated consultation rooms. Full nursing support is on offer and there is a wide variety of Allied Health.
Current waiting times in the centre are up to 45 minutes and there seems to be an unlimited flow of patients. Current doctors are billing in excess of $700k per year and are taking home 75% of billings (for a full-time doctor, 70% for a part-time doctor), there is also a guarantee available of $150 per hour which is ongoing.
The medical centre uses the latest BEST practice software and has additional software available to optimise your billings.
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM or equivalent)
- Opportunity to be busy from day one with current waiting times exceeding 45 minutes
- Close to Canberra CBD.
- Modern, purpose-built centre located on a busy shopping strip for maximum exposure
- 70% of billings for a full-time doctor and 70% for a part-time doctor
- An hourly rate is on offer of $150/hour
- Excellent management with non-restrictive agreements
- Superb location
How to Apply or Enquire :
Click apply or contact Daniel Cappellacci on +61 468 718 155 for a confidential discussion. Email [email protected]
Gorilla Jobs recruits for medical centres nationwide across metropolitan and rural Australia. To view, our selection of jobs visit: https://www.gorillajobs.com.au/job-category/general-practice/